Online MCR Assistant (Smoke)
Experienced Online assistant to support Autodesk Smokes
- To technically support Autodesk Smokes
- Data management, conforming and general VT work
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the online processes, software and equipment, including edit systems and technical monitoring
- It is essential that they have experience of VTR technology, both practical and technical.
- To stay up to date with new equipment and workflows as and when they are introduced
- Be able to monitor the progress of jobs and liaise with client/colleagues should any issues arise.
- To deal with any questions and queries from clients concerning any aspect of the work we undertake
- To report any technical or staffing concerns to the relevant managers
- To liaise with the Library in the management of client assets
- To undertake any additional tasks that may from time to time be required of you
A shifted 40 hour week which will involve regular night work on a rotating shift basis and occasional additional hours as required to ensure all work is completed.
- A knowledge of Autodesk Smoke would be an advantage
- A high level of knowledge of VTRs, tape formats and edit workflows
- A high level of communication by email, telephone and in person
- A high level of computer skills in all PC programmes and Xytech
- An ability to quickly react to an ever-changing job rosters
- To work efficiently as part of a wider technical team
- Must be self motivated and keen to learn