Content Services, UK
Due to expansion we are looking for additional staff to join the Prime Focus team.
A vacancy has arisen for a Junior Encoder in our encoding department for the Content Services Division of Prime Focus.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to develop and enhance their encoding skills, within a wider team.
This will be a 12 month contract.
- Video/Audio encoding of SD/HD content from tape
- File transcoding, perform quality control of encoded files
- File delivery/distribution via FTP, Aspera and other methods
- Enter and update metadata
- Data management
- Should have experience of VTR technology, both practical and technical.
- To report any technical concerns to the relevant managers
- To liaise with the Library in the management of client assets
- To undertake any additional tasks that may from time to time be required of you.
A shifted 80 hour fortnight which will involve regular night work on a rotating shift basis and occasional additional hours as required to ensure all work is completed.
To be able to work efficiently under pressure
Excellent attention to detail
A high level of communication by email, telephone and in person
A high level of computer skills in all PC programmes and Xytech
An ability to quickly react to an ever-changing job rosters
To work efficiently as part of a wider technical team
Must be self motivated and keen to learn.
Please send your application to: PFTRecruitmentprimefocusworld [dot] com