3D Administrator / Software Engineer
You must be self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as part of a team, with the ability to think creatively and solve problems, with strong time management and planning skills. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with company staff and clients, and excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal are essential
The candidate should have:
- At least 3 years of XSI programming in a 3D production Company professional experience
- Knowledge of Softimage, Maya, After Effects, Fusion, Photoshop
- Knowledge of scripting languages (JScript, Python) prefered
- Ability to work in a cross-platform development environment
- University Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related areas.
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good networking skills
- Knowledge of windows XP 64, windows 7 and mac OS X, Lynux
Other Software that it would helpful to know:
Max, Zbrush, Realflow, Matchmover, Syntheyes etc.
The main responsibilities would be:
1. Keeping an eye on and maintaining the render farm.
2. Keeping Software on the workstations up to date.
3. Resolving Software problems that may arise
4. Installing new workstations when required
5. developing new solutions for visual effects and data management
This is an excellent chance to join one of the worlds most innovative and successful visual entertainment services companies.